It’s already the 4th Monday in January, can you believe it? At least that means we get an extra Module Monday next week, but lets stick to this one for right now!
Enjoy Markdown, and want to generate markdown help for your existing module, or create markdown help for modules you are currently working on? PlatyPS is the module you need.
- Create Markdown
- Using existing external help files (MAML schema, XML).
- Using reflection
- Using reflection and existing internal external help files.
- For a single cmdlet
- For an entire module
- Update existing Markdown through reflection.
- Create a module page .md with summary. It will also allow you to create updatable help cab.
- Retrieve markdown metadata from markdown file.
- Create external help xml files (MAML) from platyPS Markdown.
- Create external help file cab
- Preview help from generated maml file.
If any of that looks to be useful, definitely check out PlatyPS!