I had planned to publish an update sooner, but things got a bit crazy. Then I started prepping for my first PowerShell talk and ended up finding things to clean up and improve. I didn’t get much done on my presentation, but at least the module will run better. Hope you enjoy and please leave any feedback!
- Default now includes Developer License
- Use -NoLicense to remove
- Exports Channel Type now
- Exports Channel Descriptions now
- Updated function name for New-CT365DataEnvironment within ps1 file
- Updated headers in New-CT365DataEnvironment to include Sites and Channels description.
- Updated formatting of README
PowerShell Gallery: https://www.powershellgallery.com/packages/365AutomatedLab/2.3.0